Park's FR-5G Cassette Lockring Tool fits most cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM, SunTour and SunRace. Made from heat-treated tool steel, the FR-5G features an extra-long splined body to prevent slippage and a guide pin to ensure the tool is in straight, preventing stripped lockrings. And, it can also be used to remove and install Shimano disc brake rotors. The FR-5G requires the use a chainwhip tool to prevent the cassette from turning during lockring removal.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm Allen wrenches with chamfered tips for a great grip and easy use. The one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than traditional steel handles.
$4.95 - $5.49
Park's Shop Screwdrivers are pro-quality tools featuring durable and precise heat-treated chrome-vanadium tips and shafts and dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
Park's Campagnolo Bearing Puller and Installation Set is designed and built to install and remove the pressed bearing used on Campagnolo and Fulcrum Ultra-Torque cranks. The bearing puller’s forged arms and tapered edges securely pinch under the bearing while the heavy-duty plunger system “pulls” the bearing. The installation tool precisely fits both the crank spindle and the press fit bearing to ensure proper installation. Just tap the bearing into place using the tool and a hammer. NOTE: The C-clip on the crank spindle must be removed before the puller is installed and the bearing is removed.
$7.99 - $8.99
SRAM's Ceramic Bearing Grease is perfect for maintaining your SRAM components that feature ceramic bearings. This high-tech lubricant minimizes friction to maximize your performance and it keeps your SRAM components going strong year after year. Plus, the 10ml syringe container makes it easy to grease your parts, too.
- CNC alloy side panels - Lightweight, ultra-compact design. - Durable, corrosion resistant Chrome plated Vanadium bits - Includes T10, T15 and T25 Torx bits - Low profile design easily fits in a cycling bag or jersey pocket
$19.95 - $99.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
$16.99 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
• Designed to offer convenient, precision torque measurement for high end componentry • Includes 3, 4, 5mm interchangeable hex bits
$5.99 - $16.99
- Exceptional friction reduction and anti-wear properties with greatly reduced friction in metal to metal applications
Made from tough steel and reinforced with extra material at the highly stressed wrench openings, Park’s shop-quality Pedal Wrench is built to easily install and remove pedals, and to last and last. It has 15mm and 9/16-inch precision openings to fit all pedals. And it boasts a long, round, vinyl-coated handle that won’t dig into your hand and provides optimum leverage. There's even a hole in the end of the wrench for hanging it on your toolboard.
- Cleans and polishes painted, anodized, and plastic surfaces - Loosens dirt and grime for easy cleaning - Sprays on and wipes away quickly and easily - Carnauba wax creates a long lasting protective shine
Finish Line's Gear Floss is the ultimate detailing tool, perfect for cleaning your cassette, chainrings, derailleur pulleys, hubs and all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. Made with microfiber, it works by attracting and capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Each package has 20, 20-inch-long ropes that are washable and reusable.
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
Park's versatile Headset Wrench is constructed from hardened, laser-etched steel for the maximum in durability and precision. The HCW-15 is a dual sided wrench that features a 32mm opening on one end and a 36mm opening on the other.
Many new bikes do not include pedals. The DP-1 Dummy Pedal quickly installs to take the place of a pedal when making adjustments during the assembly of these bikes. Use of the DP-1 is much quicker than threading a pedal into the crank and then unthreading it after the bike is assembled.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Designed to securely hold 5/16- to 9/16-inch axles for easy hub and pedal adjustments Park Tool's AV-4 Heavy Duty Axle and Pedal Vise is a must for every mechanic's work bench. Just insert an axle into one of the three precision-machined openings and tighten in a bench vise. The AV-4's bridge spring keeps the jaws aligned and allows the tool to automatically open when the bench vise is opened. Plus, its aluminum jaws won't damage axle threads.
Park's Hex Wrench Set includes the most-needed Allens (4, 5 and 6mm), plus a Phillips and flathead screwdriver, all in one convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
$19.99 - $29.99
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
Park's Cyclone Chain Scrubber is made of durable materials throughout and features an extra-large solvent reservoir, a series of rotating brushes, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean without removal. There's even a strong magnet that draws metal particles scrubbed from the links to the bottom of the reservoir, preventing redistribution. And, the Cyclone's large handle makes it easy to hold and fill.
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
• Fits 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 gauge spoke nipples
The I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Set includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen and regular screwdriver. It's the perfect mini-tool to get you out of binds or make quick adjustments. And, it conveniently tucks into a pocket or pack.
Page 1 of 3 Next page