Speedplay cleats require routine lubrication for optimal performance and durability. Speedplay's SP-LUBE is specially formulated to dry instantly and bond to the pedal and cleat surfaces, creating a highly protective barrier that does not attract dirt. Use SP-LUBE regularly to ensure maximum functionality and improved pedal performance.
$7.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Park Tool's 8mm and 10mm Metric Flare Wrench is used to safely open and close the compression nut on hydraulic brake calipers and levers. The MWF-1 features angled heads for easy access, and unique, semi-box openings to reduce the risk of damage to the compression nut and brake line.
Park's Truing Stand Upright Extensions are made of durable chrome-plated steel and have quick-releases so they install in seconds to your Park TS-2 Professional Truing Stand (sold separately). The Uprights allow the stand to be used with wheels with hubs up to 160mm wide (found on some tandems and downhill bikes), and 29-inch mountain-bike wheels. Plus, there are specially sized bosses that act as adapters to hold wheels with 20mm through-axle hubs, too.
HPG-1 Park Tool High Performance Grease is proprietarily blended to meet the demanding needs of today’s high performance bicycles and high end components. -Superior adherence and extended lubrication life -Extreme temperature range: -20°F to 540°F (-29°C to 282°C) -Highly water resistant -Perfect for high end applications including precision ground and ceramic bearings, pivots and suspension components 4-ounce (113 g) tube
The Torx-style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right Torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. The Pedro's L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge. We made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's Torx wrenches also feature extra length for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need, in convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40 sizes and convenient holder
Park's Needle Nose Pliers are professional quality, 6-inches long, and made from forged, heat-treated chromoly steel. For ease of use they have a hidden spring, cutting jaws and 5 different gripping and crimping areas. Plus, they have soft-touch, dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
Finish Line's E-Shift Groupset Cleaner is specially formulated to keep your sensitive and expensive electronic drivetrain clean and safe. It quickly and safely removes grit, grime and moisture from electric shifting drivetrain components, including the front and rear derailleur, derailleur pulleys, chain, cassette and even the crankset. E-Shift is safe and will not harm the wires or electronics. Plus, it dries in minutes leaving the drivetrain parts clean, and with no rinsing required.
The Team Race Stand is a Euro-style stand that securely holds your bike without clamping the frame tubes or seatpost but by holding it by either the front or rear dropouts via quick releases. It's ideal for bikes with ultra-light frame tubes and seatposts, and for bikes with tight access areas that can't be clamped. For easy wrenching this stand rotates horizontally 360 degrees and can be adjusted up and down from 28 to 38 inches (bottom bracket to the ground). This great stand was originally designed for the mechanics of the pro peloton, and is now available to home mechanics everywhere. Plus, the stand folds down to 33-inches long, so you can easily throw it in the back of your car.
Park Tool's CTP-4K includes four replacement chain tool pins and one 5/32" ball bearing. To replace the chain tool pin, unscrew the cap, and pull out the old pin. Use care not to lose the ball bearing beneath the pin. Install the new pin and replace the cap. Works with the CT-4.3, CT-4.2, CT-4, and CT-11
$8.95 - $12.95
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
• Precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of external bearing bottom brackets • Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/ torque wrench compatible 3/8” drive • Fits 16 notch adaptors measuring 41mm diameter such as Shimano BBR60 (Ultegra 11-speed 6800 series)
Park's Side Cutter Pliers are professional quality, 7-inches long, and made from heat-treated, forged chromoly steel for crisp, easy cuts and durability. They boast soft-touch, dual-density handles for an excellent grip, too.
$1.69 - $5.50
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
• Secure engagement, easy to use, and fast! • The CP-1 quickly grips cogs from 9 to 24 teeth with no manual adjustments • A great shop tool, the CP-1 is 13.7" (35cm) long and can be used with one hand to hold cassettes solidly during lock ring removal • Forged steel construction with a spring loaded return and comfortable dual density grips.
• Small enough for any tool bag • Great for on trail repairs • HG chain compatible
$50.00 - $53.00
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
$5.49 - $11.95
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Park's FR-5G Cassette Lockring Tool fits most cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM, SunTour and SunRace. Made from heat-treated tool steel, the FR-5G features an extra-long splined body to prevent slippage and a guide pin to ensure the tool is in straight, preventing stripped lockrings. And, it can also be used to remove and install Shimano disc brake rotors. The FR-5G requires the use a chainwhip tool to prevent the cassette from turning during lockring removal.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes: • 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush • 1 Tapered Detail Brush • 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush • 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
$11.90 - $33.00
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a thin wrench with 9 and 11mm openings so it's perfect for working on the pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and derailleurs with hex nuts). This useful tool is nickel plated for durability.
To prevent poor shifting and uneven drivetrain wear, most manufacturers recommend chain replacement at or before 1% stretch. Now you can quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain with Park's Chain Checker. Simply insert the Chain Checker’s pins into 2 links, press the swingarm gauge tight, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading!
World-famous Park Tool quality wrapped up in a great set of metric combination wrenches. The MWR-SET includes 6mm to 17mm wrenches with a 12-point two-way ratcheting box end. Forged from chrome vanadium steel, chrome-plated, meticulously polished, then center dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip. Strong, comfortable, and beautiful! - Includes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17mm wrenches
The AWS-3 offers 2, 2.5 and 3mm Allen wrenches in a Y shape for excellent leverage. The Allens are vinyl coated for comfort, too.
Titanium is a super-light, exceptionally strong material that's great for bicycle frames and components, yet it requires a little special care for the best results. To stop cold-welding, galling or seizing of titanium components and fasteners, Finish Line offers Anti-Seize Assembly Lubricant. It's a premium blend of synthetic oils, graphite, bronze, copper and aluminum complex and works great as a conventional anti-seize for aluminum, stainless steel, and other specialty metals, too. - Works on all metals, but highly recommended when attaching reactive metals like titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and specialty alloys and magnesium - Prevents cold-welding, galling, and seizing of metal to metal contact parts, especially those subject to high torque and moist conditions such as bolt threads, seat posts, pedals and bottom brackets - 3-Pack of 6.5cc Sachets