$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$7.99 - $8.99
SRAM's Ceramic Bearing Grease is perfect for maintaining your SRAM components that feature ceramic bearings. This high-tech lubricant minimizes friction to maximize your performance and it keeps your SRAM components going strong year after year. Plus, the 10ml syringe container makes it easy to grease your parts, too.
- Cleans and polishes painted, anodized, and plastic surfaces - Loosens dirt and grime for easy cleaning - Sprays on and wipes away quickly and easily - Carnauba wax creates a long lasting protective shine
$16.99 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
Finish Line's Gear Floss is the ultimate detailing tool, perfect for cleaning your cassette, chainrings, derailleur pulleys, hubs and all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. Made with microfiber, it works by attracting and capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Each package has 20, 20-inch-long ropes that are washable and reusable.
Speedplay cleats require routine lubrication for optimal performance and durability. Speedplay's SP-LUBE is specially formulated to dry instantly and bond to the pedal and cleat surfaces, creating a highly protective barrier that does not attract dirt. Use SP-LUBE regularly to ensure maximum functionality and improved pedal performance.
$7.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime
HPG-1 Park Tool High Performance Grease is proprietarily blended to meet the demanding needs of today’s high performance bicycles and high end components. -Superior adherence and extended lubrication life -Extreme temperature range: -20°F to 540°F (-29°C to 282°C) -Highly water resistant -Perfect for high end applications including precision ground and ceramic bearings, pivots and suspension components 4-ounce (113 g) tube
Finish Line's E-Shift Groupset Cleaner is specially formulated to keep your sensitive and expensive electronic drivetrain clean and safe. It quickly and safely removes grit, grime and moisture from electric shifting drivetrain components, including the front and rear derailleur, derailleur pulleys, chain, cassette and even the crankset. E-Shift is safe and will not harm the wires or electronics. Plus, it dries in minutes leaving the drivetrain parts clean, and with no rinsing required.
$5.49 - $11.95
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Titanium is a super-light, exceptionally strong material that's great for bicycle frames and components, yet it requires a little special care for the best results. To stop cold-welding, galling or seizing of titanium components and fasteners, Finish Line offers Anti-Seize Assembly Lubricant. It's a premium blend of synthetic oils, graphite, bronze, copper and aluminum complex and works great as a conventional anti-seize for aluminum, stainless steel, and other specialty metals, too. - Works on all metals, but highly recommended when attaching reactive metals like titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and specialty alloys and magnesium - Prevents cold-welding, galling, and seizing of metal to metal contact parts, especially those subject to high torque and moist conditions such as bolt threads, seat posts, pedals and bottom brackets - 3-Pack of 6.5cc Sachets
The great thing about wax-type lubes is that the shedding action of wax keeps parts cleaner during most riding conditions. Finish Line's Wax Lubricant is a unique formulation that features DuPont's Krytox, a highly advanced, thermally stable lubricant. Its specialized paraffin waxes set up dry and hard to repel grit and grime so your drivetrain runs silky-smooth and stays clean.
Park's Citrus ChainBrite Cleaner is specially formulated to remove the toughest grease and grime build-up on chains and components and to leave a light, protective citrus shield. Although Citrus ChainBrite is a powerful cleaner, it won't harm aluminum, plastic or painted parts. Regular use of Citrus ChainBrite and a quality chain lubricant will reduce drivetrain wear and friction for optimum efficiency and shifting.
Keep your ride bright and shiny like the day it was new with Giant's Liquid Silk BriteRide Polish. The silicone-based formulation cleans, shines and protects your prized two-wheelers. Just spray it on, and wipe it off to get that new-bike shine!
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
The use of cutting oil or fluid is extremely important when performing any cutting, tapping, facing or reaming operation and Park's Cutting Fluid is a high quality, environmentally safe cutting fluid that extends tool life and makes any frame prep job easier and safer. CF-2 can effectively be used on all metals.
Page 1 of 1