Go beyond limits. From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable, and engineered for female riders. Responsive, energetic, and determined, this bike makes big days in the saddle all the more magical. The build irons out the roughness of the road and you’ll experience the comfort and freedom to settle in for endless miles. Complete with disc brakes, this bike exhibits stopping power in any condition, and can accommodate larger tire sizes to tackle choppy pavement. With both climbing agility and descending composure, the Avail Advanced will lead you to search for new challenges each ride. - Advanced-grade composite frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders - Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer for precise steering, stiffness and control - Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset with Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless tires - Shimano 105/Ultegra 11-speed mechanical drivetrain - Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions - CompactRoad Design creates a lighter, stiffer, smoother ride with better fit and precise handling - Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women - LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes - PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability - Equipped with RideSense, a chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer
This feather-light racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race, or ride. Handcrafted for the toughest climbers, fierce competitors, and passionate cyclists, Langma is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway. Langma is programmed for both prolonged climbs and quick accelerations so you can conquer the mountains, power through flats, rail technical descents, and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider. Features: - High-performance Advanced-grade composite frame - Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer - Giant PR-2 wheelset with Giant Gavia Race 1 tubeless tires - Shimano Ultegra 11-speed componentry - Shimano Ultegra brakes
$2,199.00 $2,500.00 12% Off
Take control of your lifestyle and rediscover your sense of adventure with reliable comfort that takes you through the city and beyond. Feel the freedom that comes with more time in your schedule conquering a ride in record time, explore more gravel paths and the roads, and spend weekends with friends outdoors. The Amiti-E+ dissolves the barrier between you and your passion to pedal the journey. With the integrated motor and battery design, this is a bike that can keep up with your will to move! The wider tires add extra comfort and stability on any surface, making Amiti-E+ the perfect bike to get you rolling. Features: - Three levels of speed control: Eco, Normal, or Sport, adding 80%, 180% or 300% pedal assistance - Front suspension to smooth out terrain, lock-out on select models - Internal cable routing for sleek outlook and decreased wear and tear - Integrated dropouts make adding accessories easy - Disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions - Handlebar-mounted riding mode control - Integrated lights on headtube, fenders, tires for optimal comfort and safety - Tubeless tires to increase the comfort and stability - Low standover height for increased confidence. Select frames are step-through for easy mounting and dismounting - Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame - Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women - LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes - Giant SyncDrive Sport, 20mph, 80Nm torque, powered by Yamaha - Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology - Giant EnergyPak 400 lithium-ion battery - Shimano 1x9-speed shifting with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
Discover a little mischief and unknown territory with the trail-ready Embolden, that perfect bike to get you onto the trails and singletracks. Embolden is designed with women’s-specific geometry and 120mm suspension front and rear, on the single-pivot Flexpoint platform. This bike feels stable, fast, and energetic even as the terrain gets technical, meeting the demands of trail riding. Using our 3F Design Philosophy, we designed a geometry that provides a low standover height, making dismounts and maneuvering your body around the frame effortless. 27.5-inch wheels ensure bike handling is still nimble and playful, while carrying more speed in corners and through rocks, providing a stable, trustworthy feel. Why We Love It: With 120 mm of front and rear suspension around a geometry that offers confidence-inspiring handling, Embolden holds the keys to unlock your mountain bike potential and get you hooked on dirt. With an active feel, ample traction and powerful disc brakes, this bike encourages you to go out and ride it, because you know Embolden’s got your back.
The BeLiv City is the world’s friendliest bike for roads and gravel paths. Experience comfort, safety and versatility. Start believing in you with a confidence-inspiring ride that allows you to take your next adventure on road, gravel paths or mellow singletrack. The step-through frame is designed specifically for the female rider, for ease getting on and off the bike. Have no fear when you need to slow or stop abruptly – powerful disc brakes with secondary brake levers keep you in control. Integrated dropouts allow you to install a rack for bike bags and panniers, or add a kickstand to transform the bike into capable commuter or weekend adventurer.
Pedal to work, meet friends for coffee or build up fitness on the bike path. Alight fits right into a fun, healthy lifestyle. With its lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame and upright flat-bar positioning, Alight is comfortable for a daily commute and sporty for longer rides. Women’s-specific geometry and sizing gives Alight a stable, confident ride quality. And thanks to integrated dropouts, it’s easy to personalize with racks and fenders.
- 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology - MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts - Women's
• Liv Club fit • ProTextura™ fabric on the front and back • Ultra-lightweigh Packable design is easily carried in jersey pocket • High collar for added protection • Full-length locking zipper with draft flap • Reflective details enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
$50.00 - $53.00
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
Giant's Connect Comfort Saddle is ideal for shorter commutes and weekend fitness rides. It wide base with plush padding makes riding comfortable. Plus, the water-resistant synthetic cover and steel rails make this one tough, durable saddle.
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
Liv's Contact Upright Saddle boasts an anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. A central pressure-relieving channel and light, supportive padding provide all-day comfort.
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keep liquids cool up to 2 hours • Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$9.00 - $9.95
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Page 1 of 1